Acquire Residency in the USA
Simply and Safely


We offer the following 2 programs

What is the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa allows a citizen of a country that has a treaty of commerce and navigation with the USA to live and work in the United States if they plan to invest in a US business. The investor may be accompanied by his/her spouse and any unmarried children who are under the age of 21. Employees of the investor who are required for the purposes of operating the business may also qualify for the E-2 visa.

What is the EB-5 Investment Visa

The EB-5 Investment Visa Program was created in 1990 to attract foreign investment to stimulate economic growth through job creation in the United States. The program allows foreign nationals to make a qualifying investment into a new or existing US commercial enterprise that creates 10 US jobs in order to obtain a Green Card. EB-5 Investors and their families gain permanent residency to live and work anywhere in the United States. One EB-5 investment allows the main applicant, his/her spouse, and any unmarried children under the age of 21 to all obtain Green Cards.

Latest Developments

There is a short window period to be able to qualify for an EB-5 Investment Visa @ $500 000 as opposed to the usual amount of $900 000